Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pony Rides




You will notice that Zaya and Dewy are absent from our Pony Rides at Griffith Park pictures. That is because after I bought them both a ticket they decided to freak out and not ride. I was annoyed and secretly a little relieved owing to the fact that went the older girls mounted these innocent looking creatures, they took off like a bat-out-of-hell. They were also very very short rides, but the girls said it was the best time of their lives. Afterwards we went to Shane's Inspiration to play and have a picnic. There was so much complaining that Katie and I are working on a system to nip it in the bud, so look for that program coming soon to a blog near you. We went back to the pool this afternoon and Zaya did not make me take her to the bathroom. She did however announce to everyone in earshot, "I am going to the the bathroom in the water." She was so pleased. (OK so was I. I know I am disgusting, but am already burnt out enough to prefer swimming in the two drops of pee I know that she created.)

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun to see what you all are up to while you're away. Can't wait to hear about the system to help with complaining--I'll have to try it out myself.