Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Travel Town

This morning we went to the Travel Town Museum. It was a good way to kill an hour.


The train ride was only $2.50 which isn't too bad until you consider the fact that there were seven of us. I spent almost $20 for a 5-10 minute ride. That is just synical adult talk though and I hope the kids had fun. I am not sure that Dewy did though. He was very upset that the kiddy train was the only operational train. I must have answered about a hundred questions concerning the fact that we were at a museum and the trains there are old.
After going home for lunch we made our first foray into the pool here at the condo. It's not real kid friendly. There were about 10 people there, all of which were there simply to work on their tans so I felt like the kids were just bugging them. After about 15 minutes Zaya came unglued that she had to go to the bathroom. I am not familiar enough with the place to know if and where there was a pool bathroom. So we all went back to the apartment so she could go potty. We then hiked back down to the pool where we swam for about 15 more minutes and she did the same thing again. This ended our pool excursion. Is is wrong for me to just want her to quietly pee in the pool like I am sure all the other kids were doing?
Now That's Good Advice!

1 comments:

Hampton Family said...

Jenny- If you ever want to leave the city for a day and drive to the HOT Desert...come our way! We'd love to see you and that tribe of yours before you leave CA!