Friday, July 16, 2010

The Third Week

Time here is starting to fly by. Maybe it is because I am less homesick and getting used to our routine. This has been a good experience thus far for me. I am out of my comfort zone and have remembered that I can be independent, which are both things I would just as soon forget. It has also made me appreciate home more, both my home and St George. Maybe it is because I spend a lot of time at theme parks and people there tend to walk through the gates and become savages. (That is what happens when you spend a lot of money to stand in line in the hot sun.) I don't know for sure the reasons but people from LA might think they are cooler than the rest of us, but they are definitely ruder. At least once a day I encounter a bleeppty bleep blank. (I only swear when I know who I'm talking to. See what good manners I have!) Maybe it is simply that I am in a more densley poppulated area and therefore due to the laws of probability am more likely to encounter people with their heads up their.........Anyway, I miss St George!

And for anyone out there who takes the time to watch this, I would like to pose a question based on some of its content: Who do you know that is mean enough to take children to Knott's Berry Farm and then not let them ride the rides because they have been being so naughty? Me! Ha Ha Ha Ha. (That is my evil laugh.) Now they know I am serious when I threaten them. It was actually a smart move. They have been acting a little nicer. I stress the word little.

1 comments:

Erin said...

You are so brave!

I think you're making great memories for the kids.