Monday, July 5, 2010

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland today. We met up with our Aunt Mary and Uncle Wally and our cousins for awhile in the morning. It was good to see them. The girls all love them, but we got separated after a few rides and never hooked back up with them. The kids had a ball. We had told them we would stay and watch the fire works but we got there before 8 and by 6pm Katie and I had about had it. Hey 11 hours is a long time. They agreed not to throw a fit if I took them to Knott's Berry tomorrow. What have I gotten myself into? Three days of theme parks in 4 days it looks like. Sorry poor feet!

Celebrity Watch: I SAW JESSE JACKSON IN TOMORROW LAND! He saw me staring at him as we watched passed each other and I smiled. He knodded his head at me and said "Hello."

1 comments:

Mary said...

It was the best being all together. Now we need to do it more often! Your kids could not be cuter or sweeter.
It seems all of you are having nothing but fun. I'm so glad you and Katie are close.