Friday, July 2, 2010

Poop on your Day Off!

No really I mean it. I decided that I was a little burnt out of keeping these kids entertained and since Katie doesn't have school tomorrow we could go do something fun with her. I decided we would take the day off and just hang out in our pajamas and do nothing. This was a big mistake only because there is a broken water line somewhere and we have been without running water since last night. And owing to the fact that apparently most of these children poop twice a day you can imagine what the inside of the toilet looks like, but you really shouldn't try to imagine bsides it is beyond your wildest imagination. Also the house now smell like an outhouse. At one point I dumped out the entire jug of drinking water I just bought in an attempt to flush the toilet. The Noetic Science is also not working. (I am reading The Lost Symbol). I am truly sicked out at this point. It is now 7:15pm and if I can't flush the toilet soon I might have to go to bed just so I can wake up and flush the toilet tomorrow. I hope. I hope. I hope.

2 comments:

Dana G said...

Looks like you are keeping the troops busy! Don't burn yourself out.
As for nipping it in the bud: have you tried the "Margie Evil Eye" technique? It worked for us???

Dana G said...

Oh, and did you get water???