Friday, July 23, 2010

A bunch of nonsense

The kids thought this part of the zoo was really fun. Too bad it isn't open everyday. Dewy now would really like to "go look for condos."

On a side note as you might notice from all this pictures, Tilly is a giant poser. If I had a penny for every time she said, "Take a picture of me," I would have a really giant bag of pennies.

Yesterday Dewy was singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Instead of "Gently down the stream." He would say, "Dip me down the street."

I am excited to see Jon in a couple of days. I miss him.

I had the following conversation with Asha this week:

A: Jenny, if you and Jon got a divorce and you started dating a different guy and he wanted to be your boyfriend, but he didn't like your kids what would you do? Would you chose him or your kids? I mean like would you chose your kids or love?

Me: I would chose my kids because I love them the most. Why do you ask that question?

A: There was this lady and she started dating someone that didn't like her kids so she locked them in their carseats and drove her car into a lake and she got out before it went under water but she left her kids in the car and they died.

Me: Are you afraid that would happen to you?

A: No because all the guys my mom are around like me a lot.

Today the girls were playing UFC. That is not what they were calling it but that is pretty much what it was. Asha was Tilly's coach and Cricket was Sage's. They would yell at them what to do while Tilly and Sage were fake fighting. At one point they pulled there fighters into their perspective corners to talk to them and I heard Asha tell Tilly, "When I tell you to rip her arms off, you rip her arms off."

3 comments:

Dana G said...

Oh, you make me cry. Can't wait to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

Um, for the record most of the guys her mother brings around are related to her.

Erin said...

oh I love it.