Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week in Review

Tuesday someone parked behind my car and I couldn't get out of the parking stall until the person next to me left. Why are people so rude? We went to the pool in the afternoon.

Wednesday I made my first solo voyage with the kids to Knott's. We spent about four hours but that was not enough. They were all mad when I said it was time to go.

Thursday we went to the Zoo again and we really didn't look at much that we had already seen. There is sure a lot to see.

Friday was Katie's Birthday! We stayed home, did laundry, and cleaned up. Then we went and got cupcakes at Yummy Cupcakes and took them to Katie's school. We went out to eat at the Pink Taco and then to see The Last Airbender. Word to the wise: Don't go to the movies in California. SOOOOOOOOO Expensive! Happy Birthday Katie Jane! We love you!

0 comments: