Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tilly's Dream Come True!

Tilly has been asking to go ice skating for about two years. We always say we will take her when we are at Katie's in the winter time, but something always seems to get in the way. We finally went over Christmas break. I was afraid she would fall down as soon as she got on the ice, but we found these cones and she figured out her own system. She fell down a lot, but she had a blast and is now saying that she wants to have an ice skating birthday. All the girls actually did quite well. Asha created her own technique that was actually more like ice-running-really-fast that was pretty cool to watch. Sage won the award for most tears shed, not because she fell down but because she wanted to be able to do tricks without actually being able to ice skate. All the kids had a ball. Dewy loved being pushed around the ice by Jon. Every time I would ask the kids about it, he would say "I ice skate." I wish we would have taken them sooner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just worried you got me on that video. Thank you. Have fun with the girls and with Zaya.