Friday, December 19, 2008

How could you?

Yes that is a Mountain Dew in his hands. I am trying to potty train him and the only bribe that seems to works is Mountain Dew. He calls it "a daddy". Can you guess what Jon drinks. I spend my entire day telling him he cannot drink "a daddy" but if he sits on the potty he can have one. Yes I have tried an M &M like a normal mother. In fact, he is watching me post this and upon seeing the picture is telling me he would like "a daddy" At last, here is visual proof of what a horrible mother I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids were raised on the stuff and look at how well they turned out. Poor Zaya didn't get it like her sisters. Sage's first drink was when she was 2 days old (thanks to Asha)

Dana G said...

Whatever works!!! If not M&Ms, why not Mt. D?????

DnD Gibb said...

It must be the connection of Dew with Dewey. As we get older, whatever works is what we do. I remember being told not to say "no" to the children unless it was really necessary. What is most important: potty training or no Mt. Dew?