Thursday, December 11, 2008

CRICKET'S 15 SECONDS OF FAME!

Okay so she isn't really famous, but she was on TV. On Monday Dec 8th Arrowhead Elementary was featured on KCSG TV as the School of the Week. They talked about the Storytelling Festival so the librarian came and got Cricket and had them interview her. I was told the video clip would be on kcsg.com but I can't find it so good luck. It only showed her saying about two sentences, but she was so excited.

The next day I saw the Principal at school and she told me that the reporter and her crew were very impressed with Cricket. She said she had interviewed about a hundred kids from 2 to 18 and Cricket did the best out of any of them. She answered questions clearly and was very quick witted. She told Cricket she gave a very good interview and that she should think about becoming a news reporter someday because she was so good at it. (Am I being a bragger mom? Totally, wouldn't you?)

Who knows where Cricket will end up someday. I just hope she can do something that makes her happy and that doesn't require neat hand writing.

0 comments: