Sunday, May 10, 2009

It Has Begun

Pound for pound, Dewy has always been able to eat the girls under the table, but he has just started to verbalize very clearly what he wants and how. We went through the drive thru after dance this week and I asked everyone what they wanted. I asked Dewy if he wanted a cheeseburger or chicken nuggets. He thought about it for a second and then said, "Both a um." When we got home; he tore through his chicken nuggets and wanted more. I said there were no more so he started in on his cheeseburger. He got about half way through it. Then looked around the table and said, "Where's my tato?" Think of a teenage Jon eating 5 hamburgers and 5 cheeseburgers in one sitting.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Holy cow that is awesome! My kids never eat well. They eat good foods, just not much of it. ;)