Monday, June 9, 2008

Poor Baby



Katie and the girls are down here for the month. Katie and I got a gym membership and have been taking turns watching the kids and going to the gym. (It has been awesome for me. I have exercised more in the last week than in the last four months put together. Plus I have never gotten so much alone time.) It has taken some getting used to for Dewy though. The other day while I was gone, he got tired and started crying. He wouldn't let Katie touch him. He wandered into the hall and a few minutes later , got really quiet. When she went to check on him, he was sound asleep, sitting against the wall in the hall.

5 comments:

Ilah said...

How cute is that!! What a doll! i wish we were closer to enjoy our boy's together!

Auntie Leisa said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I will have you know, I'm a very good babysitter. Kids usually love me.

Amy said...

how cute jenny!

i cant even get my girls to go to sleep in their beds!!!

Letti said...

Priceless.