Monday, June 30, 2008

CRICKET TURNS 8!


I know it is hard to believe that I am that old. Cricket turned eight on June 22nd. We kept it small, because she is having her big party after her baptism on 4th of July weekend. We went swimming at Las Palmas and then she wanted Tatter Tot casserole and homemade rolls for dinner. I had no idea she liked that so much, but it sure made my life easier even though JP and Asha were less than thrilled at her dinner choice.

Cricket is the spice of my life. She is the best and worst of me. When I look at her I see limitless potential and am so excited to be able to witness the majesty of her life firsthand. I am thankful that I get to be her mother for eternity.

2 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Cricket. Don't worry Jenny I have a 12 year old taht is going into middle school. I feel really old. I hope that you guys have a wonderful weekend.

BTW I am not sure if you remember me. I am your cousin and Jill's cousin. My Dad is Rob Bowler.

Auntie Leisa said...

Congrats on your baptism Cricket. So sorry that we couldn't make it. Happy Birthday #8. Congrats Gibb Family, what a special time for you.