Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day



I had to post this picture of Zaya at Ryan's grave. Jon said it was the cutest picture he had ever taken. In the morning we went to the Run for Ryan. They had an awsome turn out and except for the rain, it went great. The girls even ran a lot of the way. If you get four little girls up super early and make them run a mile, can you imagine how good they go to bed that night?
Memorial Day has taken on new meaning now that Ryan is gone. Everyday has changed forever.

1 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Hey Jenny, It's Aimee. That picture of Zaya is adorable!! I was wondering if I could get your email. I have some cute pics of Cricket rock climbing and I thought you might like them. Let me know and I will email them to you. By the way you are such an amazing person. Thanks for being there for Katie. I am sure that she is very grateful to have a sister like you.