Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10 Ladies in a Bumbalow Case


This is a picture of the girls after their performance of the Princess and the Pea. They did a two week camp with the St George Children's Theater. I love having Katie and her girls here. All the girls are loving spending so much time together, even though they fight like they are spending a lot of time together. (The fighting really doesn't bother them.) They have even made up a song. They sing the chorus together and then take turns filling in each verse until their are no ladies left.
All the girls sing: 10 Ladies in a bumbalow case. One said
Tilly says: My husband is teaching my kids something naughty to do to the dog. Oh no!
Having kids is a good reminder that we should just take life as is comes. I love it that even though I get stressed out sometimes and I am strict, my kids look beyond that and still love me. I really do love them too. I guess sometimes I just feel like a lady in a bumbalow case.
PS If anyone is wondering what a bumbalow case is, I asked Asha and she said it is a balloon case. I hope that helps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its kind of silly that I'm writing you a comment since we are under the same roof but I just wanted you to know I love you and am very grateful for you helping me out with the girls. I know they love you to. I remember what you told cricket about her teacher, being strict does not mean that your mean.

Jill said...

So cute and so funny.
I think I am a stict mommy too. Gracie sometimes asks me if I am mean if I tell her something in a strict voice or she will say "wow you are nice" when I tell her something calmly when she thinks it is coming gruff.

Wooden's said...

i can not wait until my girls are old enough to play like that together. you are so lucky to have a sister that lives close and that you can spend so much time with. i am glad that i have two little girls

Jaylene said...

hi! your kids are so cute, and i am jealous of all the estrogen at your house. any time you need some more testosterone let me know and i'll bring the boys over!! we really do need to get together sometime, call me!! 435.231.3286.