Monday, October 20, 2008

Thriller

Okay so I am not very good about updating my blog, but it is only because my life is super boring to other people.

This is a really bad picture (taken with my phone) but that is me and the girls and a couple Zombies. We went up north last weekend and Katie and I took our girls to lunch and to Thriller. I had a lot of fun. I wish I got to spend more time like that with my daughters and my sister and my nieces (some my most favorite people in the world). The girls favorite part was having the Zombies scare me and Katie. I have to admit they got me more often than they did Katie. They only got her once but it was better than all the times they scared me put together. I thought the usher was going to pee her pants,she was laughing so hard. She laughed almost as hard as me. Thanks Katie. I love you especially when Zombies growl in your face.
Jon got to spend some quality time with Dewy hanging out at his parents. I think they had as much fun as we did.
On a totally unrelated topic, my sweet daughter Tilly, has become totally obsessed with how old I am. She asks me all day long how old I am and how old I will turn on my next birthday. For those of you who don't know, yes I am turning thirty in Dec. and Tilly is doing her best to make sure it traumatizes me. Yesterday she said, "Mom you are 29 and on your birthday you will be 50" Thanks, Tilly.

2 comments:

Jaylene said...

sounds like fun, arent sisters great? although the being scared part doesnt sound all that great. i would have been the one peeing my pants!!

DnD Gibb said...

We sure enjoyed Jon and Dewy hanging out with us. That hasn't happened for a long time. And then adding a few more cousins and a hotdog roast was great. It would have been fun to see you and Katie being scared--we can only imagine. Sister/mom/daughter/niece/granddaughter time is really the best. And the men get-togethers are great, too. Sure love you--By the way, you do a great job on keeping up your blog.