Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mom, she's my BFF

Cricket came home a few weeks ago and informed me that Chloe was moving. I asked her if she was sad and she said, "Yes, she's by BFF." We had a little going away party for her last night. It was crazy. Jon did himself and Dewy a favor and they went to the battle of the bands at Dixie (marching bands No he did not take a baby to a rock concert). It was a real eye opener for me. Did I like boys and talk about boys and tease about boys in the third grade? No way is my baby old enough for all that. Does this mean that I have another fifteen years of boys and drama? Woe is me.

1 comments:

DnD Gibb said...

You have just begun, and with what is out there now, it will take alot of direction and open conversation to keep it going right. It is so great to have primary and YW's and the Gospel standards--and Family Home Evening. It really can all be fun.
Enjoy---it soon ends. Love