Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Three Stooges?

Okay so I know I didn't really post about Christmas, but I had to write this one down because it was funny to me.

We were listening to the song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" and Cricket and I had the following conversation:
C: I don't understand how the three stooges sang this song.
M: I don't know. I guess they sang it in one of their movies.
C: What movies?
M: The Three Stooges were in like 50 movies.
C: That doesn't make any sense. Aren't the The Three Stooges the Ghost Of Christmas Past, Present and Future?

It sure would be a different version of a Christmas Carol or of a Three Stooges Movie, depending on how you look at it.

On a different note, I need to comment on my last post and the Dewypig. I am a terrible mother! I did not have time to make dinner on Monday night and bought 50 Mcnuggets for $9.99 (shut-up! They're all white meat). Dewy ate 10 and kept asking for more, so I decided to let him eat until he said he was full. Half-way through number 20, he handed me what was left and said he was full. Sooooooo gross! About 30 minutes later he said, "My belly-button hurts where I ate all those chicken nuggets." Then he started in on, "I need to eat something to make these nuggets go away." In my defense it was a valuable lesson for him about how it's best to not over-eat and you can't fix a mistake by continuing the same behavior.

2 comments:

DnD Gibb said...

Dewy is quite a boy, and now you are going to add to more boy cousins to his circle of associates. I assure you, Kyler and Cohen are great eaters ,too. Be on Guard when they chow down together.
Cricket, the Stooges and the Scrooges are about the same--a little extreme. Love

Hampton Family said...

Rest assured you are not alone when McDonalds has come to the rescue for me. Thanks for the good laugh!