Monday, January 10, 2011

I have a Dewypig

What is a Dewypig? A little boy that today ate and entire bagel for breakfast. Then had a ham/egg/cheese sandwich and a butt load of sunchips for lunch. Then ate more chips, a yogurt, two string cheeses for a snack. Then had 11 chicken nuggets for dinner (and was very upset that there weren't anymore left). And finally ended the day with a few more sunchips and a chocolate covered granola bar. Now you know why I don't keep chips in my house and why I am going to school so that I can earn more money to buy groceries.

2 comments:

Jaylene said...

I really am so jealous of this... both my boys are usually the opposite and I have to force them to eat. And happy birthday by the way, what a sweet Tilly you have, that is so cute! :)

DnD Gibb said...

We do not ever remember Jon eating that much. Dewy is growing fast, and is such a fun boy. What a great birthday. It melts our hearts to know what Tilly did. Love