Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This and That

I know the universe was trying to teach me something yesterday when Tilly spilled half a gallon of chocolate milk in my newly cleaned kitchen. And by clean, I mean really really cleaned by a professional. And by spilled I mean it looked like a chocolate milk bomb exploded. There was shrapnel splashed onto all the shiny stainless steel appliances, the walls, and all over the inside of the refrigerator.

The country prosecutor called yesterday and asked me to come to court to talk to Judge Shumate for the sentencing on my crash. I am not calling it an accident because it wasn't one. I am not real excited about being in the same room with the person who hit me.

It says something that Dewy and Zaya both just went potty and when I yelled "Flush the toilet." They both had to run back to their perspective locations and flush the toilets. Now that is killing two birds with one stone, or flushing two toilets with one command.

1 comments:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Ahhh Jenny I'm sorry about the chocolate milk! And the crash. That one really sucks. You're days I so relate to though. :)