Sunday, September 5, 2010

The drama continues

Poor Dewy had his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears on Tuesday. He did pretty well that day but it went down hill from there. He has been pretty sore and hasn't eaten a whole lot. His breath smells like he swallowed a dead horse, but he is doing a little better.

Yesterday while I was at work, Jon finally decided that he had enough of Dewy's hair and he took the clippers to him. The problem is that the bleach had not grown out enough to the length that Jon cut it. The other problem is that Jon cut it all one length. Dewy no longer has a Mohawk. He now has a big yellow stripe down the middle of his dead. He is in pain and looks like a complete weirdo.

Asha got baptized yesterday. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Congratulations Asha!
And my heart breaks for Dewey! I had my tonsils out on the 24th of last month and I'm still uncomfortable! Poor little guy.

Erin said...

That is a lot for a little guy in one day (and parents too). Hope he's all mended.