Friday, September 19, 2008

DEWY TURNS 2!

It was Dewy's 2nd birthday on Monday. We celebrated on Sunday with a little family party with just us and the DeWitts. Dewy had so much fun. He didn't want anyone to touch any of his new toys. I can't believe he is already two. Where did my baby go?

Ace of Cakes, here I come!

Here are some of his fun birthday presents.

I spent two hours making his cake and he had about four bites of cake and ice cream. He then handed me his plate and told me it was "ca ca" That is why I am all for buying cakes at the grocery store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that digger hauling, poop?

TheLadiesRoom said...

Well even if it tasted nasty it looked great! Has anyone ever told you that your lil boy looks like your little brother? In this pic he totally reminds me of Daniel. Of course I haven't seen him in YEARS so the image in my head is one of a very little boy/ =)

DnD Gibb said...

What a fun birthday. We think the cake looks wonderful. Brings back memories of all our homemade cakes and designs that didn't go over too Big. Oh, well, it is the toys that count, and Dewey's look great. We cannot wait to play with your car track, Dewey. You can show us how it works. 2 years has gone very fast for all of us.

Short Family said...

I sure miss y'all. I remember the days when birthdays were actually fun! Happy Birthday to Dewey!