Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What???

Okay so I haven't posted in a while and I doubt it really matters too much, but this blog is supposed to be my journal. In truth that says a mouth-full. I wish I could say I would to better, but the truth is I probably won't.

I just thought I would take a minute and write down the conversation I heard in the car yesterday.

Tilly: Mom guess what we saw at the park today? There was this tortoise that was best friends with two wienie dogs. They were just snuggling and playing.

Cricket: No Tilly. It wasn't a tortoise. It was a desert pig.

Tilly: Yeah I know Cricket. That's what a tortoise is- a desert pig.

-I guess I need to take my kids to the zoo so Tilly can see what a tortoise is and I can figure out what a desert pig is. And no I am not sure this happened at the park and not on tv.

2 comments:

nana said...

I love to hear what's going on in your life Jen! I understand when you get too busy, but I'm glad to see when you blog. I love the conversations of children. I sure would like to know what a desert pig is too!

Shelly said...

You have to blog more often when you have such funny things to share!