Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

My parents came down for Halloween and went into all the girls classes on Friday as Count and Countess Floyd. I will try to get the video of my dad onto the computer somehow. Saturday night we all went to JP and Shelly's for dinner and trick-or-treating. I missed trick-or-treating because Jon insisted that he needed homemade doughnuts this year. They were so not worth effort other than the fact that I have never seen anyone enjoy anything I have ever made more than Ryan enjoyed my doughnuts. I wonder how many he would have eaten if Shelly wasn't there to monitor his intake.

2 comments:

Jill said...

How cute. Everyone looks great!

DnD Gibb said...

Catching up, again. Wow, Cricket looks more like you than ever, Jenny. How cute, and how neat Grpa and Grma dressed up, too. So glad Jon is carrying on the doughnut tradition. I made spudnuts this year, and I agree, it is alot of work, but everyone sure enjoys the product. Your are so good to make the effort. Love