Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What a Week!


Monday: We went to Sophia's 2nd Birthday. She is super cute. She and Dewy would have a ton of fun together, if they could just figure out who was really in charge and stop beating one another up. (Dewy- girls are always right, it's not worth fighting about.)

Tuesday: We hiked up to Timp Cave where Grandma Cox works giving tours. Word to the wise, do not go on this hike if you are fat and out of shape (me) and do not try to carry your almost two year old in a backpack (also me).


Wednesday: We went to Wall E and then out to eat at the Mayan. I forgot my camera. The kids loved the show, even the crappy fire dancer who kept burning himself. They can't wait to go back, even though the food is not very good.


Thursday: Pioneer Day: We went to a barbecue at the Shorts' house and then over to Grandma and Grandpa Gibb's for the best fireworks show my kids have ever seen (seriously).

Friday: We went over to the Warners' to play on the Bonsai Slide. Katie's friends are always nice to let us tag along.

Saturday: We went bowling. I haven't been since Jon and I were dating. After three or four frames of gutter balls I got my grove back and beat everyone. No child can defeat me!

Sunday: Katie had a family Birthday for Asha.

Sage, It's not your birthday!

Happy Birthday 6 year old Asha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time you won't be so lucky at bowling. bbftt6rrdfdhgbnjhhbb hb that last part is from sage.

gibbj2 said...

Jenny you are great! Loved the pics and what a hike