Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!






When we were growing up I always felt like Katie was the cool one, even though she was my little sister. I didn't finally admit to myself that I was right until many years later. I feel so blessed to have her as my sister and best friend. I got to share my childhood with her and I get her have her in my life for as long as God will let me. It breaks my heart for her to go through the hardship of losing Ryan, but she has shown me through her steady strength that once again she is much cooler than I am. Katie, I hope you know that I will be there for you no matter where, no matter when, and no matter what. I love you. Happy Birthday and don't worry about getting old. Like you enjoy telling me at least I will always be older than you.

6 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I LOVE these photos!!! Nothing is better than a sister, and I admire you for what a great one you are! I wish we could have been there for crickets baptism, she is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Jenny thanks for the tribute. Man I was really cute. I still am. Love you. Thanks for all you do for me.

nana said...

Wow, do those pictures bring back the memories! Talk about two cute little girls, and now beautiful women. Great pictures Jen!

DnD Gibb said...

You are two peas in a pod, and it so fun to be around the both of you and your families. You both are the cutest and now so beautiful. At 27years, Katie, has experienced more than some of us experience in a lifetime. You are the best, Katie. Dave and Dian

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I'm kind of catching up on blogs finally and I love that I can kind of see what's going on in your world Jenny. Your kids are so cute. And it's funny, but these old pictures of you and Katie- I swear that's the last time I saw you! :)

Ilah said...

Jenny..What a sweet thing to do for your Sista....You two are so cute.